To provide congress delegates with additional networking opportunities, we have scheduled interactive focus sessions that will run daily in parallel from 5pm – 6pm on the 17th and 18th of November.
The aim of these sessions, led by an expert working in the palliative care sector, is to foster interactions and exchanges between delegates from different international cultures and backgrounds by bringing together smaller groups of participants with common interests to explore more challenging topics linked to the themes of the plenary presentations.
Each session will be limited to 60 participants, places will be allocated on a ‘first come first served basis’ to those who have already registered and completed payment for the 3rd Congress.
Terms and Conditions:
- Delegates wishing to participate in a particular focus session must sign up on-line
- Only registered delegates who have received confirmation of completed payment from the congress secretariat can sign up for the networking/focus sessions
- It is possible to sign up for only one session daily (the names of those making multiple registrations will be cancelled
- Participation in the focus sessions is free (please register only if you are truly interested in attending as you may preclude another delegate from participating)
- Accepted participants will receive written confirmation from the congress secretariat