The aim of the 3rd Congress on Paediatric Palliative Care: a Global Gathering is to engage professionals working with seriously ill children worldwide by providing an international forum for interdisciplinary knowledge sharing where experiences, current topics and new perspectives on key issues regarding palliative care for children and their families can be debated, compared and discussed.
The congress programme foresees numerous opportunities for professional development and networking: from pre-congress courses, keynote lectures, plenary symposia, focus sessions and abstract-driven presentations.
“Quality Through Integrated Care”
- Advance paediatric palliative sciences
- Enhance professional development
- Provide networking opportunities
All professionals involved in the scientific, clinical, organizational, ethical, legal, training and information sectors linked to the care of children affected by life-limiting and life-threatening illness
The official language for the congress workshops, plenary and parallel sessions is English. Simultaneous translation to Italian is foreseen in plenary.
Maruzza Lefebvre D’Ovidio Foundation
- Franca Benini – Chair (Italy)
- Ann Goldman – Honorary President (UK)
- Ross Drake – Co-chair (New Zealand)
- Margaret Al-Sayer (Kuwait)
- Myra Bluebond Langner (USA/UK)
- Lizzie Chambers (UK)
- Julia Downing (Uganda/UK)
- Rut Kiman (Argentina)
- Malin Lövgren (Sweden)
- Danai Papadatou (Greece)
- Joanne Wolfe (USA)
- Boris Zernikow (Germany)